Job Openings around Washington, D.C. – July 25, 2010
July 25, 2010 Leave a comment
- Extensive knowledge of wireless retail sales concepts and practices.
- Provide leadership to Sales Managers (District Managers) to achieve company sales and profit goals.
- Partner with other Area VP’s and the Sr. Vice President of Sales to design and recommend sales programs and short and long-term sales strategies.
- Evaluate and implement appropriate sales techniques to increase the areas sales volume.
- Ensure the physical appearance and condition of area stores comply with company standards.
- Demonstrate a professional, responsible and accountable manner at all times.
- Recruit wireless sales managers.
- Coordinate training of employees and develop them into a high performance sales team.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to present, negotiate and sell vigorously.
- Make effective customer-focused decisions with limited time and information.
- Determine decision-making criteria based on customer product and service needs.
- Present a strong customer service orientation toward all contacts, internal and external to the store.
- Successfully achieve positive, concrete results through hard work and perseverance.
- Inspire others with drive and motivation to sell aggressively and provide excellent customer service.
- Demonstrate leadership attributes such as unwavering optimism and a ‘can do’ attitude.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- At least 10 years of Wireless Retail sales experience.
- At least 5 years overseeing 50 or more retail locations.
- Successful candidate must reside in Virginia or Maryland.
- Expert knowledge of effective customer service and sales methods and techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and behaviors.
- Significant experience leading high performance sales teams and managing employees.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite.
– Business Development Consultant with Profiles International Inc – Washington, DC
- A turn-key business-to-business opportunity with outstanding training and mentorship
- A comprehensive product line that uniquely provides clients a “one stop shop” for all of their employee assessment and testing needs
- Direct access to proven, powerful marketing and selling tools, special product incentives, bonuses and ongoing support from your assigned Profiles business coach.
- High margins and client retention help you generate substantial recurring sales to help weather economic storms and earn passive income
- Proven, world-class technology with plenty of sizzle
- Small start-up investment in relation to the earning potential, 100% backed by inventory
Our most successful partners share the following characteristics:
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial drive,
- 10 years of management experience, and
- The ability and desire to become a trusted advisor to organizations and leaders
If you’ve been ready for a change. If you want more control over your future. If you know that unlimited earning potential is out there. And, if you’ve always thought of running your own business, please contact us today to learn how we can be partners in success.
Vice President of Engineering Washington, D.C.
Premier Government Defense Contractor is actively searching for a VP of Engineering for their Northern, VA area operation.
- Primarily responsible for establishing the overall engineering objectives and deliverables, including design requirements, budgeting, planning, implementation, scheduling and documentation for new and existing products or technologies
- Responsible for the research and development of advanced sensor systems, primarily for military, government and humanitarian applications, with focus on the detection of tactical explosive devices including landmines & improvised explosive devices
- Directs and Supervises 5-10 engineering managers as well as the Engineering Department which is comprised of 50-100 specialized and cross-functional engineers and support staff
- Develops, manages and implements process controls and procedures required to meet design and documentation requirements in an advanced quality, safety critical engineering design and development environment
- Implement and manage processes and procedures to achieve and maintain corporate Lean Engineering, Lean Manufacturing, Design to Cost, Six Sigma initiatives and mandates, CMMI and ISO certifications
- Manage departmental budgets for Independent Research Activities, Capital Equipment, Tools and Software, Travel, continuing education and training
- Provide engineering insight to Program Management and Executive Management to optimize and integrate schedules, track technical baselines, track issues and associated resolutions across the entire engineering organization
- Coordination and collaborate with other departments to ensure products are designed consistent with marketing requirements, maintain the highest level of quality at the lowest possible cost
- Must have a minimum of 15 years of product development, supervisory / management, and project management experience as a key leader in a safety critical military development environment
- BS in Engineering Field Required. Advanced Degree Preferred
- Expertise in the areas of radar, signal processing, reliability, design-to-cost, systems engineering, safety engineering and human factors engineering is required
- Highly skilled at developing complex systems of systems that integrate custom sensors, electro-mechanical assemblies, advanced embedded software and controls systems
- This is government contract work which requires candidates to be a U.S. citizen (without dual citizenship) and have the ability to obtain a U.S. Government Secret Clearance
- Pertinent experience in System Engineering Integration and Test (SEIT) functional environment is preferred
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Fantastic Company Benefits
- Retirement Plan (401K)
- Relocation Assistance