Help us to position our great Washington, DC as a technology, clubbing, partying, and cool city as supposed to just classic stupid politics, corruption, and scandals.
We just took a new page up on our blog for you guys to submit your stories:
Thanks for reaching out and trying to help us out in positioning our great Washington, DC as a technology, clubbing, partying, and cool city as supposed to just classic stupid politics, corruption, and scandals.
We’ll be glad to cover your story. In order for us to put it up on our blog, please, make sure to follow these steps:
1. Your story got to be related to Washington, DC area including Maryland and Virginia – technology, clubbing, partying, event, politics, etc.
2. Review a couple of my stories to get a sense of the writing style.
3. Write the story yourself including subject line. We might have to change the tone. We might even completely re-write it. So, to save time, please, do your best to keep your writing style similar to ours.
4. Include all the supporting links and images for any names, logos, references, location map you have in your story. It will help if you also send us one or more supporting online video link (from youtube, myspace, metacafe, etc.) related to your story.
5. Include all the tags or keywords you want me to associate your story to.
6. Email it to us at awesomedc [at] telezoo.com.
Neighborhoods: Washington, DC Architecture Walking Tour
Lima Night Club in 14 and K Street:
Awesome DC Team!