Google’s impact on the world is undeniable [Event]
November 4, 2010 Leave a comment
Due to my overseas trip, it looks like I am going to miss another great event in DC. If you are in town, you don’t miss the chance to meet the leading authority on all things Google, Ken Auletta!
Join the Mid-Atlantic Venture Association for a networking and breakfast presentation with five-time bestselling author Ken Auletta as he discusses his latest literary success, Googled: The End of the World As We Know It on November 12 at The W Hotel in Washington, DC.
Lead by Moderator, James Kollegger, CEO of Genesys Partners, Auletta will discuss the following:
- How Google was formed and how the industry is being disrupted and redefined
- Google’s impact on the technology industry
- Google Buzz – Bust or Success?
- Google’s 10 basic principals and what CEOs today can do to follow suit
- Going Green Initiatives and Google’s investment in the environment
- How Google has created a work place like none other
- And much more!
When: November 12, 2010
7:30 am – Registration
8:00 am – 10:00 am – Presentation
10:00 am – Meet the Author
Where: The W Hotel
515 15th Street NW
(F Street between 14th & 15th Streets)
Washington, DC 2004
Cost: $55.00 for MAVA Members
$75.00 for MAVA Non-members
VIP Ticket Upgrade -$20.00
*Includes copy of book and a Meet & Greet with author
More Info: 703.506.9300