Tech Cocktail’s 2011 DC Winter Mixer Event last week
February 7, 2011 Leave a comment
Those of you missed it, Tech Cocktail did an awesome job in organizing their 2011 DC Winter Mixer event last Wednesday at Slaviya in the heart of Adams Morgan. There were about 10 DC startups showcased their solution offerings including us, awesomize.me 🙂 :
- Poshbrood – A website that takes the “Are we there yet?” out of family travel and helps frazzled moms find relaxing family escapes they deserve.
- WatchParty – WatchParty allows you to interact with others while you watch favorite shows! Be part of the audience without leaving your couch.
- Awesomize.me – Your personal and corporate reputation/brand management tool, leveraging the power of the community.
- Shapea – Figure out which entrepreneurial idea to pursue next- build something people want by testing your ideas first in a low cost manner.
- Venga – A proprietary system for connecting restaurants with consumers’ mobile phones.
- CampusSplash – Find out your chances to get into your dream colleges.
- Surc by MashedPixel – It’s time to toss out your pile of remote controls with Surc, the universal learning remote control case and app for iPhone.
- ThestrEATS – Find all DC-area food trucks on one easy-to-use map.
- PhantomALERT – Use your GPS or smartphone to avoid traffic tickets & get live traffic camera feeds.
- Podcast Recycler – A turn-key, white-label podcast for your brand – one that’s populated with the most popular content on iTunes.
Here are some great photos from the event. A few of them are courtesy of the Tech Cocktail photographer
Feel free to connect with me via awesomize.me