The Clash of Social Media Titans: The Ultimate Winner Is You And Your Business!
January 26, 2012 Leave a comment
As many of you know, and many including myself had been predicting, there’s now a rapidly brewing battle going on between the social media titans. According to the WSJ, Google has tweaked their search to favor those more active on their Google+ pages than other social networking site – Facebook, Twitter Call Out Google On Social Search Results.
Needless to say, the change has obviously pissed off the engineers working for Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. While many of the heavyweights and their users are having to work real hard, the ultimate winner is you, the awesome users – especially those of you actively using the Q&A feature on awesomize.me – most of your pages on awesomize.me are now popping up ahead of your Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter pages when searched for on Google. Just Google yourself and check it out. The main reasons for this are, unlike Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter,
a) awesomize.me is not competing with Google
b) awesomize.me is an open platform meaning your awesomize.me pages are much more google friendly to be indexed than your pages on other social media channels.
This as an awesome free marketing opportunity for you, your companies, and your solution offerings on our site.
Those of you still not sure the big deal for having your awesomize.me page ahead of your other social media channel pages on google search result, hope this helps:
1. People will be able to find and learn all about you and your business much faster with one click
2. Referring to the links and ratings all over your awesomize.me pages, people including your existing and potential clients will be able to:
- click on “Questions” link and learn more about your interest and expertise (assuming you are active on out Q&A feature)
- check out your company, products, and services from your personal page
- find you and click on any of your social media channels to connect with you quickly
- find out how awesome you are both professionally and socially.
- distinguish their quality vs. quantity fans, friends, and followers
You may leverage your awesomize.me page as a tool to sell your expertise and solution offerings more effectively.
Feel free to connect with me via awesomize.me