May 16, 2010 2 Comments
by Elias Shams
The bigger…. the better…. 🙂 Certainly Steve Jobs is going that direction 🙂
Once upon a time, there was an iPhone and iPod, then came along iPad:
Read more of this post
December 10, 2009 Leave a comment
Cole Sternberg Art Exhibit
• When:Sat 11/7 – Tue 12/15 (7PM)
• Where: American University Museum at the Katzen
• Address: 4400 Massachusetts Ave. Northwest Washington, DC Map
• Cost: FREE! Here is an interview with Cole Sternberg back in July of this year:
Christmas on the Potomac and ICE!
• When:Thu 11/19 – Sun 1/10/10 (7PM)
• Where: Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
• Address: 201 Waterfront St National Harbor, MD Map
• Cost: Buy ticket here or call (301) 965-2000
December 7, 2009 1 Comment
What a cool place right in the heart of Adams Morgan I discovered over the weekend!!! it is called Tryst near by 18 St & Columbia Rd. If you are a Washingtonian or visiting Washington, you just got to give it a try.
The place is somewhere between home and work we all need a ‘third place’ to go — where we can escape the stresses of everyday responsibilities but still connect with high speed internet access if you choose to the outside world. Tryst is defining that third place for us. You can linger over a latte, scarf down a sandwich, or get dressed up for a date and sip martinis. Here, you’re part of an eclectic mix of characters, art, and ambience. They got espresso drinks in the Northern Italian tradition, fine French pastries, hand crafted, rustic breads for our gourmet sandwiches, and an extensive selection of international beers, wines, and liqueurs that you won’t find most places. And, OMG! If you are an espresso fan, you won’t miss the knowledge, skill, and talent they put into every espresso drink they make.
Here are two great clips about Tryst I found on Youtube: